About Me

My photo
Foodie in training. Currently focusing on my senior year curriculum, so there have not been recent posts. Please peruse previous posts for recommendations!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon


Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Food Truck Foodie, Gettin' Social

Hey guys-

Just wanted to let everyone know that I now have a Facebook fan page to make it easier to stay updated on my posts. 
Please go 'like' it!
Also a reminder that I tweet about food trucks and food truck news from my personal twitter account @rachaelsperling, but again it is mixed in with personal/random tweets if you can handle it.


If you're on Foursquare (I don't know why you wouldn't be!) I have a running list of the food trucks around Austin that you can follow here.

Lastly, I may be switching over to Wordpress. It's something I'm playing around with, but no big moves yet.

Thanks for the support and readership. As always, I appreciate comments and suggestions for reviews or whatever you feel like sharing!

Happy eating,

Food Truck Foodie


No comments:

Post a Comment